Swedish Massage – a relaxing experience!
This is also referred to as the “classic massage.’ It’s main aim is to relieve you of emotional and physical stress, by giving you a relaxing and calming experience. Other benefits include an improvement in blood circulation, flushing out the toxins in your body and to keep ligaments and tendons supple.
- 30 mins from £30
- 45 mins from £45
- 60 mins from £55
Deep Tissue Massage – a deep therapeutic treat!
For relieving Back Pain, and ideal for recovery after a Gym Workout. The aim is to reduce muscle tension by releasing knots and restoring elasticity. Deep tissue massage is also designed to increase blood flow to targeted muscles, kick-starting the body’s natural healing process.
- 30 mins from £35
- 45 mins from £50
- 60 mins from £65
Aromatherapy / Lymphatic / Stone Massage
- 30 mins from £50
- 45 mins from £70
Energise your mind and body and enjoy the experience of hairdressing and massage at “The Soho Salon”. From the soles of your feet to the crown of your head, allow our therapists to soothe away all the stress and tension of modern day living. We offer a wide range of revitalising massage techniques like Chair Massage, Swedish Massage and the ancient holistic art of Reflexology. The benefits of massage are endless. Here’s just a few:
- Releases muscle tension and promotes relaxation
- Strengthens the immune system, increases energy and creates a sense of well-being
- Improves circulation and lowers blood pressure
- Improves focus and concentration
- Relieves Arthritis, Insomnia, Stress and Tension headaches Lifts the spirits and energises the body – cleansing the body of toxins